Byrne Motorsports

Let me clarify the situation. I have been a list member for over a month. I
do not advertise my wifes business only mine (once) because it pertains
directly to the cars on the list. If I were selling lets say tv's then I
agree that is spam. I also belong to the Shelby-Dodge Mailing List and they
have a rule that states a memeber can sell anything they want as long as it
pertains directly to what the list is about. I was commenting last week
during the 2.2 discussion that it seems there is more domestic support for a
Dodge Charger 2.2 the last one being made in 1987 than for a Scirocco or
GTI. I asked some of my fellow SCCA memebers who race Scirocco's and other
water cooled VW's and they told me it is because of the immature practice of
using non German parts regardless of quality. I also spoke to some other
race shops and they that the domestic manufacturers shy away from making
parts for VW's and concentrate on Honda's whose owners do not care about the
parts country of origin just the quality. If you want product support for
your cars you can't shoot yourselves in the foot by making it difficult to
work with you. I apologize for offending anyone and everyone on the list and
will be more careful how I network with VW owners (I am was one too am
looking for a mid 80's GTI or Scirocco).

Thx
Tom Byrne, Byrne Motorsports

P.S. Those Koni's are well be low list and that price is for all for corners
feel free to check with Koni to verify