Re: Stereo wiring question

In a message dated 12/10/98 7:07:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
clfitz@inetone.net writes:

> The directions want me to use a #6 wire
>  for power, but the blasted terminal on the amp won't take that size unless
>  I use a connector (buy a kit from them, in other words).

Surely this one company is not the only place in the world that can provide a
connector that will fit a 6 gauge wire to the amp. Consult electronic,
automotive shops. I have found a local auto parts shop that has large gauge
connectors-  ( I have been planning a single wire bus grounding system for the
engine bay based on a long welding cable I came across for cheap. )

If you send me some specs and or measurements and an address, something good
might happen.  :)

TBerk