Birthday

Hey everyone, just thought that I'd share in my excitement.  It's my
birthday today, and I just received my present from my girlfriend.. She
bought me a set of Euro-headlights and turn signals, as well as a pair of
german liscense plates.  I have never received a greater gift. I have to
thank Dirk schneider for helping her out and for the plates.  Now I can't
wait to install them.  Thanks for listening to my enjoyment!

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin