Re: Hand brake turn

Wm. Josiah Erikson wrote:
Heck I suppose you could do a 360 if you got going fast enough... but
you'd
need a big dirt area and don't flip the car or anything! (I suppose that
would
be hard to do).
    -Josiah

Easier than you think. An old friend of mine once had a beautiful silver
16V (this is the car that started my love affair with the Scirocco) that
his parents bought him almost new. Hence his disregard for it. He beat
the F*&K out of it! One night(wasn't there) drunk, he takes it to the
local ball field to do just that trick. (hand brake turn), reverse
donuts, etc. And he rolled it. Right over on the roof. 2am he calls up
some friends to come and flip his car back over. 4 people and a little
while later its back on its wheels. Crank for awhile.....some more..and
vroom!!!On with the beat fest. Surprisingly little damage. I still think
I cried though.

Feenix...
88 16V, babied