Hand brake turn

	So how do I do it?  Can someone post or privately email me a step
by step protocol?  Should one be able to lock up the rear wheels with the
handbrake when traveling at speed?  I've barely been able to slow down the
car with mine and I'm pretty sure I have them adjusted as per the Bentley:
rear wheel cannot be turned by hand with the parking brake set at two
clicks.  Moreover, it will hold my car stationary on a moderate grade.  I
have the rear drums in case that makes a difference.  Maybe the problem is
in my right bicep.  Lemme know and thanks, benton-----