RE: Oil Gauge?

	The Audi 5k has the same 5-bar gauges as the VWs do, although
with a different face.  Any 5-bar gauge from a Rabbit, Scirocco, Golf,
Jetta or Audi 4000, 5000 or Audi 80 should work, provided it uses the
same type of electrical connectors.  Most of them are two connector, one
to gauge, one to warning light types.  Beware that not all gauges will
be functional if you get them from a wrecker.  I have one that I got
that you can tell is active, 'cause when you turn on the car, it jumps a
little, but it just DOESN'T move when the engine starts.  Now, if I
could just remember where I packed the extra, since I bought two at the
time.

BTW, I've got an extra set of Water Temp, Volts, and Amp meters, with
all the wiring and harnesses.  Anyone interested?  They can even have
the dead oil pressure gauge. :)  And an Audi mounting plate!

-WileyC
1984 Red 8v