Re: I f&#^@*! fell for it...

At 08:08 AM 12/9/98 EST, SCIROCCO87@aol.com wrote:

>He probably WAS a cop.... u just got lucky.  I've seen ALL kinds of strange
>vehicles lately with people pulled over... like totally unmarked thunderbirds
>and explorers with the same hidden lights.  Don't be fooled... you just found
>yourself a cool cop!
>Dan May

In W. Va., they use Z-28s on the turnpike, as well as those Caprices with a
rear spoiler and wide tires.  The city cops in various places use Explorers
and Jeeps, and the National Park Service around here uses pretty much
anything (they can enforce speed limits within the park boundaries).

It's gettin' kinda dangerous to speed.

Carlyle