Re: I f&#^@*! fell for it...

Here in Saskatoon Saskatchewan, we got this new Suburban.  It is painted
dark forest green, with all the windows tinted black execept the front
driver and passenger.  It is lowered at least an inch, and looks pretty
clean up front.  No instruments visible.  This thing looks like a really
nice ride, until it lights up like a christmas tree.  I have never seen
so much reb and bglue before!!  I have seen it at night race a camaro at
a red light, then it just hit the lights and just about blinded every
one on the road.  Too bad for the sucker in the Camaro hehe :-)

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v