Re: I f&#^@*! fell for it...

In a message dated 12/9/98 1:45:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fluidweb@hotmail.com writes:

<< the loser had mounted a set of lights up in front of the
 rear view mirror on the inside and had fooled my ass...

 I think i laughed all the way home... it was hilarious sh!t. I need to
 get a set of those.

 Peace,

He probably WAS a cop.... u just got lucky.  I've seen ALL kinds of strange
vehicles lately with people pulled over... like totally unmarked thunderbirds
and explorers with the same hidden lights.  Don't be fooled... you just found
yourself a cool cop!
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87