I f&#^@*! fell for it (non-rocco)

	Depending on your state, he could have been a cop, or a firefighter, or an EMT.  The dude was toying with you because he knew you probably didn't know any better.  And you really can't tell.
	I usually have a green light on my dash because I'm an EMT in NYC. But I do use a red light every now and then just to get people out of my way.
	And it looks darn cool when I pull up to a scene, everyone's head turns to look at the rocco!!
Rich
87 2L 16V

everything was good until the red & blues came on... F%CK!!!

i pulled over like a sheep and he pulled ahead of me...and sped off!

what the hell??????

It was hard to see, but he had no police markings, antennas or
anything... the loser had mounted a set of lights up in front of the
rear view mirror on the inside and had fooled my ass...

application/ms-tnef