sub box?

Hey all - I beat the rap this morning, so I can continue with my new
project....

Anyone out there built a custom box for subs in the hatch?

I just picked up a couple 10"s for my rocco (can't beat buy 1 get 1
free) and I was wondering if anyone had designed any cool enclosures...
I don't want to just drop them in the back board - I've got other plans
for that

Also - Thanks to dan@angband.org  and Ryan Schuerman for putting their
5.25" front speaker pages up... they were a lot of help when I was
performing surgery on my doors this weekend :)

Mark
84 8v