Re: Techtonics: time to order

Guys-
I called Rapid and they wanted $177.95 + tax (8.25% NY I  think)and the
exhaust was in stock.
I called Mark at Adirondack's and even though he didn't have it in
stock, it was $181 delivered to my door from Techtonics!
So for my $3.05 I save $14.68 in tax and about 2hours of driving!
Very good!
-chris

>From: John Van Vuren <veedublu@wirural.net>
>Chris,
>
>Check with Mark at Adirondack's...  518-882-6534 or
>http://www.germanautoparts.com

SNIP!

>At least call him and find out...  btw, sometimes it takes awhile for
>him to reply via email, so it's best to call.
>
>Hope this helps
>
>John
>

>Chris Chemidlin wrote:
>>
>> HI kids-
>> I'm ordering a Techtonics exhaust for the Dr. Kavorkian-mobile (the
>> uGLi).
>> Living in NJ, should I mail order one from whoever or run to Rapid
Parts
>> (*shudder*) and buy one there? The shipping on an exhaust has to be
>> about 1 million dollars, no?
>> Anybody know of a place ,other than Rapid, that carries Techtonics
near
>> me?
>>
>>                        CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen