lift kit cabby

On the same note of the cabby,   this last year at the VW Jamboree in
Irvine, there was a cabriolet that someone had taken a pan from a VW
Thing, rear engine, front gas tank and all, and placed a cabriolet body
over it.  They had put four fiberglass race bucket seats in it and the
thing engine was in the trunk with a fuel cell under the hood.  Very
trippy looking, but kinda cool.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components