Re: '84 GTI Donor Eng was '83 - '84 diff.

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998 15:53:46 EST TBerk16@aol.com writes:

>Cool and fruity. I'd call such a thing the ERG valve, Exhaust
Recirculating
>Gas Valve

I dont think that is what it is tho. Sounds good to me.

>I'll be forwarding a pic to Sal, anybody else want one- drop me a
>line.

Yup-yup. Send me one to my AOL address please?

>The basic problem has been that the valve cover has a too convenient
>connection to plug said hose into. Car runs but is 'boggy'.

You can cap the line and it should run fine. You can also run non
shrouded injectors in there too. :)

>Thx for the confirmation.

I try.

>TBerk
>we get good at things by working through them.

No joke, sad to say.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and