[16V parts],[digital instruments]

Hello listers,

FYI :

I just received the new issue of the "53"
(german Scirocco Club magazine)

in the ads 16V parts are  offered,
I am thinking of Euro 16V intake manifold (Owen]

or 16 V instrument cluster (Roland)

in another ad
there is offered the rare original VW digital cockpit
("Mäusekino" - translated "mice cinema")
for the Rocco (also fits in Golf II)
price is 400 DM ($250) which is IMHO a fair price.

If there is any interest, let me know and I have
a look if the items are still available.....

...waiting until I get my Rocco back from body-repair (*),
while moving Tinas' Lancia (Spaghetti-power :-)
on the icy roads here..

Gruss
Dirk

(*) it took 15 years and the blonde daughter
of our companies manager
to damage my parked Rocco....

http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/index.htm