Re: my project continues

This is exactly how I feel.  I have owned my car now(85 8v) for almost a
year.  Just finishing up the payments, so I have begun to replace
everything.  And I mean everything.  Over the course of the next two
years my car will be %100 aftermarket, except for the body.  I have a
few rust spots, but nothing major.  It doesn't look nice though, and
that is what helps the break in factor.  It got brocken in once, but I
replaced everything and ended up making about $600 off insurance.
Mechanics(speed, handling & reliability) come first...when that $10,000
is done, I will think about a fancy paint job.

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v