Re: I must be bored / DC Scirocco get togethers?

A D.C. get together sounds great.  I'm in delaware but I'd be up for it.
Let me know.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin