Scirocco Driver (female type)

I must add to all of this talk about female scirocco drivers.  I've
never noticed one before but wouldn't you know it, today at lunch, a
female driving a nice black MKII drove up as I was walking to my car.
She didn't notice me when I drove past but that's ok, maybe next time.

If she's or someone who might know her is listening this was at the
Kirkland(totem lake), wa Larry's market at about 1:30pm today(dec 1).

--
Geordy Rostad
'79 Scirocco GTI ragtop 2.0l