Re: my project continues

sorry, i have to answer that! :) Yer not nuts, I've been wanting nice paint
since i got my 'rocco, but just now all these threads come up about peoples
cars(esp VW's) getting broken into and stuff.
It got me thinking, I've NEVER had my car broken into or anything, and I've
got a pretty nice stereo w/ 12" subs in the back, and like an idiot i
always leave my car unlocked, leave my keys in the ignition, etc.  It's
probably because my car looks like crap that no ones dont anything to it
yet. It's fast as hell now that the mechanicals are 'done' (yeah right) but
i dont think i'll get a paint job yet. MAYBE after the turbo is completed

>The bigger question looms - when this mechanical stuff is all done to my
>satisfaction, will I spring for the mondo $4k paint job and cherry the
>sucker out once and for all??  Am I nuts???  Don't answer that!
>
>--
>Kevin Collins
>Huntington Beach, CA
>'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0 -> the keeper
>'97 GTI VR6  <-- on borrowed time, maybe Potter's next auto-x machine?
>'00 Honda S2000  <-- coming to MY DRIVEWAY in the spring!!
>
>--

Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S JH -- turbo soon to come!
      San Diego, CA
"If God had meant for us to use the metric system, we would've been born
with ten fingers and ten toes."