Update on the Fuel Pump Relay

First off thanks to all for the help so far....I have somewhat goods news
and no the car is not started.  However, I did get the fuel pump to run.  I
used a horn relay like Dan had said and guess what, the pump ran when the
key was turned.  DAD come out and help me!!!!!!!!!  Well he did and after a
few clicks, no crank.  So we check for spark, and find that there's no
spark.  Rats, now what....I remember seeing  in the raintray that two
connectors were connected to one another as opposed to the 12V unit ( I
think that that's what it's called).  Well, we tried again and yes,
spark...I watched my dad jump as he felt the electrodes fly through his
body.  Sorry dad!!!!!!!.  Tried to crank it one more time and nothing.
Well, the battery was dying so I figured I'd recharge it tomorrow and try
again.  At least I can say that I made some sort of progress today.
Anything else I should check for...  I checked for fuel and it was being
pumped to the fuel filter.  I don't know if I should check the injectors.
Well, I'll give it a try tomorrow with a fresh battery..........

Sal