RE: sunroof

	The power module from an Audi 5000 fits as far as the gearing is
concerned.  However, in my car, which had a crank sunroof, there are two
pieces of metal that stick down from the roof around where you'd have to
mount the motor to make it fit.  These would have to be "removed" a la
torch or saw, but it didn't look like it would cause any structural
problems to do so.  That's as far as I've gotten in making mine power,
although I did go out and buy all the motors/wires from two Audi 5000s.
Anyone need a complete wiring harness for a power sunroof?  :)

-WileyC
1984 Red 8v