Re: Hello

At 09:11:05 AM -0600 12/1/98,  <brettv@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> Cool!  I didn't get hip to VW's until highscool...like 1983-84 or so.
> Did your parents ever own any VW's?  My kids are either going to own
> nothing but VW's (currently we have 6)

6?!?!  Brett, I knew your wife was pregnant, but where are you stashing the
other kids?  Does she know this? And how are you able to feed so many
mouths, and still produce high-quality gauge faces in your spare time?

<lol>

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |