Re: Motor Mounts

At 17:09 8/29/98 PDT, dalewitt wrote:
>just sheered off 2 mounts because i played too hard.  Now, can anyone
>recommend a good source for poly mounts?

Dale, sorry I can't help you out on your inquiry, but maybe you can give us
a little free advice.  What did you do to "sheer off" these mounts?  (I've
recently been driving my car harder than I used to, and I'd hate to have to
same kind of problem if I can avoid it.)  Btw, what 'Rocco do you drive?

Dan
'86 8v red martian

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net
  http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/