causes for concern?

My oil pressure shoots up to nearly 150 psi when the car is cold.. just shy
of the 150 mark on the gauge.  Very quickly settles down to 80-90 (just a
couple of blocks of driving) and then settles into the 60 psi range.. if I
drive an extended distance or in hot weather, it will settle down to about
45 psi.  That all sounds normal except the very high startup psi.. opinions?
Car has a geniune VW filter before somebody asks that question..

Also, I run around 13 volts on the voltmeter - in the daytime.  At night with
my euro lights on, it sits right at exactly 12 volts - which seems too low.
Running the AC and the lights will pull it below that point.  The battery is
nearly new.  Do I have a charging problem?  The lights are on relays, but
still
look kinda dim to me.  Though they are wired up with the city lights coming on
along with the headlights (huh?) which may give them a low-brightness look..
..opinions on this sitch?

Gotta get that suspension squirm checked out.. also will get the shifter
rebuilt then.. paint job on the horizon!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA