[Elec] How to get turn signals to flash brighter?

Hi guys and gals,
I've noticed that while the frequency at which my turn signals flash is ok,
they are not very bright and hard to see from other cars around me,
especially at night when the front yellows are on already anyway and don't
seem to flash much brighter.  What to do about this?

Thanks,
Joachim

Joachim and Belinda and Hobi and Griffin in Houston, TX
...and now Lucky, the rescue kitten, too!
beekj@ghg.net

Statistics are used like a drunk uses lampposts;
for support rather than illumination.