Re: Synchro- no mas :^(

Did anybody ever make a LSD (oooh, trippy!) for your setup? That would
be bitchen... I really should get back on my old quest for the Synchro
Wagon... cool ass car... if you fix it up a bit, you could put this on
the back..."VR6NOSAWDQSWT6" uurr, that would be a VR6 Nitrous all wheel
drive quantum synchro wagon turbo 6 speed. Like I said, fix it up a
little! :^P
CHRIS

>I like the current system better, what with open diffs and all.....
there is
>nothing like the feeling of flooring it going around a corner on dirt
and
>getting power-on OVERSTEER in a VW! I love it!
>I'm figuring that this happens because the center diff sends more power
to the
>wheels that have less traction, and since my QSW is front-heavy, at
least
>slightly, the rear wheels have less traction and get a little bit more
power,
>making them spin, causing oversteer. My brother followed me in his
Volvo when I