Re: Synchro- no mas :^(

Nah, who needs a LSD when you can LOCK 'em?
And how about a modded-to-250bhp 10v Turbo from an Audi 5000? I'm planning
on doing this when my clutch goes, which it will eventually (160K miles on
the original clutch, they're usually good for 170-180K, which I'll get to
pretty soon, but this car has mostly highway miles on it, going back and
forth to Michigan, so maybe I'll get 250K out of the clutch, who knows? I
hope so... the clutch job is a BITCH! You know how much those trannies
weigh?)
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco
    '84 GTi