Re: Synchro- no mas :^(

I like the current system better, what with open diffs and all..... there is
nothing like the feeling of flooring it going around a corner on dirt and
getting power-on OVERSTEER in a VW! I love it!
I'm figuring that this happens because the center diff sends more power to the
wheels that have less traction, and since my QSW is front-heavy, at least
slightly, the rear wheels have less traction and get a little bit more power,
making them spin, causing oversteer. My brother followed me in his Volvo when I
did that, and he said that although the rear wheels were spinning more (both of
them!), my front ones were too, a little.... I like leaving lots of marks on
the roads I drive on (hehe..) no, not really... just sometimes it's a lot of
fun!
Sounds like the new system wouldn't allow this.
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco 8v