Re: Police cars--A must read.

While coming back from a Super Touring race in Savannah, GA in my GF's
Foxwagen, we hooked up with a group of cars doing 80-85mph. Pretting
amazing that the Foxwagen went that fast & that the speed limit was 75!
Anyway, I checked the rearview, and saw a new Camaro coming up on me
like stink on shit. I said to my GF "look at this guy" and pulled into
the slower lane. To my supprise, this car had a star on the door! He
beeped the horn and pointed to the side of the road. BUSTED! Then, while
I was slowing down he yanked like 5 more cars! We all got tickets for
10mph over the limit...it was $145! jeeze...it wasn't THAT fast...

What happened to the 'Gazelle therory' that works so well here in the
north-east? The theory states 'if we all go fast together, they will
only catch one of us- probably the injured, old or slow one' It's also
called Natural Selection. You southerners are messing with the laws of
nature!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen