From: "Alex Ting" <alex@millenniumsolutions.net>
To: "Mark A Peele" <scirocco.gtx@juno.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Karmann
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:18:17 -0700

yes, technically the MK2 was an in-house design,
but it was originally penned by Giugiaro as well.
VW looked at his design, but refused it, and he sold
his design to Isuzu who produced it as the Impulse.
Oddly enough, the two designs were nearly identical......

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746