RE: A1 Urethane Upper strut bearings our of production???

Please disregard my previous post,  I was thinking that we were talking
about the rear upper bushings not the front.

I solved the front problem by switching to the older "cone" shaped upper
strut bearing.  This allows you to put in a neat little $15 polyurethane
bushing and stiffen things right up.  You can see the thing on the Autotech
Page as their "heavy duty" strut bearing.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop