1.8 20v turbo

Hello all

there was talk last week about swappin this motor in a roc.  I am
interested in this.  anyone have an idea of where I can find a car in
a salvage yard.  if you pass one while picking parts let me know.
What would you expect to pay for this (probably big $).  just
curious.   I would love to make one of these set ups work.

on another note can you north eastern folks keep an eye out for a red
of black 16v rocco(sunroof) in good shape.  I have been looking for
one, but can't seem to find one at a reasonable price.  I am willing
to drive and have cash but can't find one.

Any one interested in going to bash  a new passat so I can buy the
car  off of  the insurance company???????

later
Tony