88 16V for sale

Well, I have finally run out of time - too many hobbies I guess. Anyway,
the rocco has been sitting and there is no hope of spare time in the future
to do all the little projects I had planned for it so.....

For Sale
88 16V in Florida
Going to advertise it at $1700, but will accept $1400 from a lister.

Original owner with services records (quite a file ;-)
approx 170,000 miles (mostly hwy) - was my daily driver for several years
and I do 200 miles per day commuting.

Manual / leather / sunroof / Red / central locks / power window
New AC system
4 new tires

Recently had full service done incl.
New brake pads
new rotors
Front and Rear motor mounts
tie rod
cv boots
timing belt
battery cables.

also have a techtonics downpipe which is incl but not installed.

email off list if interested

- - Eric