Re: Re: bought a MK1 'Rocco for racing

>Ah ha.  "Class Champ?"  Get coilovers.
>Ground Control sells a kit for $395 - sleeves, hats and springs, any rate.
>Do it.  It'll cost you around $50 to get the perches cut off the old tubes,
>a perch welded on for the coilover sleeve.  Do it.  I can help you with
>rates(what I think works, anyhow) when you're ready.

Please enlighten me! I'm running the Ground Control kit in my MK2 right now.
The rates I'm using are #375 front and #350 rear. Current sway setup is 28
solid in rear, stock (w/poly bushings) in front. I also have the H&H front bar
sitting in the garage (side note: it really doesn't fit well enough to
acomidate streed driving {read: front right and rear left off the ground on
some driveway ramps}). Currently my car is way too low to judge how everything
is working together but I'm still curious as to what you are running? TIA

Nate

>Swaybars - yes.  The front is more important than some will tell you.  I
>use a 22mm Autotech front bar with brackets that don't break.   The
>Autotech hollow bar is 3 pounds lighter than the Nspeed 22mm solid,
>whoopie.  If I were to do it again, I'd get a 3/4" H&H swaybar, which
>incorporates a lower stressbar.

Maybe we can trade =-)