Installing windows

Sorry guys for the non-rocco post;

However, this will be relevant to my Scirocco when I paint it.  Anyways,
I'm picking up my Rabbit sometime this week from the body shop.  It'll be
painted but windowless.  I removed all windows since they just popped out
without any difficulty.  Now, I need to get them back in.  The Rabbit is an
84 with the rubber mouldings.  Do I need a special tool to get them back in
or is there a special method in doing this.  The car will be freshly
painted so I'm also afraid of scratching the paint.  Should I attempt it or
should i simply bring it in somewhere.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Incidentally, the body shop charged me only $600 Cnd (this included a clear
coat finish, painted the aluminum bumpers, sanded the car down one last
time while correcting any mistakes, and applying a sealer).  I'll let you
guys know how it looks when it comes out.

Sal