Turbos for sale.

Well, I already posted this on the New Dimensions page but I should
have posted it here first (so shoot me--ducks-).
2 Turbos for sale.  Both are BAE/Rajay turbo kits.  One is for a
diesel and the other is for a gas 8V.  Both come with turbo, exhaust
manifold, and intake manifold.  They are older kit's that require a
pop-off valve (which I am lacking).   I should have some pictures
scanned by the weeks end of the turbos and their components.

I'm asking $200 for each, or best offer.  Both were in good working
order when last used.