2 is better than one

hey everybody,

just to let you know, i am buying another rocco this
week, an '82.  I'm getting it because my buddy, a diehard
air-cooled driver, bought this several months ago, and
started to have steering problems.  He's selling it to me
for $200 and it otherwise runs fine.  This is really
just temporary transportation while i do some work on my
'83 (paint, corrado dash, other assorted crap...).

There really isn't anything better than owning two roccos,
is there?

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150