RE: IITOOLll@aol.com: Coolant Hose

He/They mean not only disconnect the hose from the WP inlet but also remove
the thermostate housing.  Its only two 10mm bolts and you should be albe to
remove them without even removing the hose.

Don't do this with the engine hot or you run the risk of cooling the engine
to quickly and causing damage not to mention a nice burn trip to the ER.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop

On Friday, August 21, 1998 1:19 PM, faust [SMTP:faust@gateway.net] wrote:
> Do you mean the hose going from the Radiator to the WP?  Correct me if
I'm
> wrong, but undoing this hose will only drain the water in the radiator.
 If