Sway and stress bars...what to get and where?

Hey gang,
I know the topic of stress bars for racing and all has been going round
recently, but for plain ol' street driving, what are my options size-wise
and order-of-importance-wise for my 78?  I imagine upper and/or lower
front stress bars should go on first, but what size and where to get
them...Adirondack and Potterman? And after doing the front, is the back
necessary?

Thanks,
Joachim, the suspension and handling newbie