Re: IITOOLll@aol.com: Coolant Hose

Do you mean the hose going from the Radiator to the WP?  Correct me if I'm
wrong, but undoing this hose will only drain the water in the radiator.  If
you're trying to drain all the coolant, you'll need to undo the hose going
from the WP to the block also, or run the engine until the therostat opens
and THEN loosen the WP inlet (lower rad) hose.   Be careful not to burn
yourself.  That water should be about 190 F.

Cheers,
Greg Faust