Re: Roc turns 190,000 miles!

At 21:10 8/20/98 EDT, Shawn C Meze wrote:
>With all the bad posts going on all the time, I thought a "good happy
>post" was in order.
>
>It happened on my way to work this morning. 190,000 miles rolled over on
>the ODO. Its not a huge milestone or anything, but its still a good thing
>considering the cars age (16 yrs) and how its driven (REALLY HARD almost
>ALL the time). Im very pleased with it. I think its time to put a new
>part on it or something! :)

Geez, I feel like a youngster, sort of... mine's 20 years old (though I've
had it for only 16) but it's only got 173k on the clock.  But you're right,
go buy something for it!

Joachim

Joachim and Belinda and Hobi and Griffin in Houston, TX
...and now Lucky, the rescue kitten, too!
beekj@ghg.net

"And Saint Atila raised the hand grenade up on high,
saying, 'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou
mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.'  And the Lord
did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and
carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and
fruit bats, and large --"