Re: Re:door speakers

>  I found that a set of Pioneer TS-G4611 fit just right. I had to shave a
little bit of the speaker cover to make them fit but no one can tell.
> HTH
>  Adam  '87 8v

I'll second that; I put two pair in mine for less than $100.  Hogging out
the underside of the door speaker cover is easy and unnoticeable with a
Dremel.  Admittedly, 4x6 ain't audiophile stuff, but if you're replacing
factory speakers (and have a cheap-ass head unit, as I do), the improvement
is dramatic.