RE: Changing Speedometer mileage

At 17:37 8/20/98 -0700, Brian Honnold wrote:
>Of course you all realize that it is illegal to change the mileage. If you
>are only making the change to match the mileage of your new one to the old
>one then you are fine but if you do tamper with the mileage and
>inadvertantly forget to tell  a buyer you could be prosecuted for fraud.
>
>I'm going to tell. I'm going to tell.
>
>must be time to go home

Yeah, but who says I'm ever going to sell my Scirocco...the family joke is
that I'm going to be buried in it...jeez, I hope they don't mean that in a
morbid, foreboding sort of way.  I keep to the speed limits, honest.
Mostly.  Mostly in town.

Besides, I could hardly cheat if I dial in 170K on the odo...

Joachim

Joachim and Belinda and Hobi and Griffin in Houston, TX
...and now Lucky, the rescue kitten, too!
beekj@ghg.net

"And Saint Atila raised the hand grenade up on high,
saying, 'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou
mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.'  And the Lord
did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and
carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and
fruit bats, and large --"