Re: [mkII][molding removal]

i prepped my car for paint several months ago and
removed both the side molding and the little karmann
badge on the b piller.  i didn't use a heat gun, just pulled
the molding off, and sanded off the glue.  this procedure
obviously may not be for you, since you may wish to
keep the paint on your car.....
the most interesting procedure was removing the mud
guards in front of the rear wheels, as it left a big hole
in the bottom of the arch.  i had to break out the bondo
and do a lot of sanding.

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150