Mk2 Golf Big Bumpers On A Mk2 'Rocco??????

Could anyone tell me if they have ever heard of the following conversions
on a Mk2 'Rocco (RHD):

o Corrado front lights.

o Mk2 Golf Big Bumpers (front and rear).

I am wondering if this is possible and if anyone has done it.
I fancy giving the big bumpers a go,just to see what it is like.
Anyone any ideas???

While I'm here,I'm fitting 3 swaybars (Front - top & bottom and top rear)to
my 89 Scala in the very near future.Rocco's to me,do bend and twist alot,
one example being when you jack the car up,the door is either hard to open
or wont open at all,so you can imagine whats happening when you're driving,
espcially on pretty Scottish single track twisty potholed roads!!
I let everyone know how I get on when I get them fitted.I'm measuring
everything this weekend,so hopefully I'll have everything made within a couple
of weeks.

	         Ewen Marshall
 	         '89 Blue Scala 'Rocco
 	         "Built in Germany...(VW)...Made In Scotland."

                 Email:  ewan.marshall@UK.sun.com