[mkII][molding removal]

Is there a post for this procedure?  Can it be done without a 'heat gun'?
Maybe with a hair dryer?  Or some solvent to break the glue bond?  I be the
car looks very cool after this is done - nice and clean.

Also, how about getting rid of the black "sticker" that sits on the
b-pillars between the doors and the rear side glass?  Anyone done this?

- -john
jgies@skandia.com <mailto:jgies@skandia.com>
'88 16v Alpine White