Insurance

I made a big mistake today.  I mentioned to my insurance rep that I
autocross my car.  After explaining that I drive my car on a closed course
without any other cars on the course, at speeds lower than the highway and
the only thing to hit is a pylon (and the goal is not to hit them); my
Scirocco has now been cancelled from my policy.  Can you believe this crap?
 I know I shouldn't have said anything but it slipped out.  Anyway, other
than not tell your insurance company that you autocross, how do you get
insurance and is it through the roof expensive?  I am so mad right now,
what illogical idiots these people are.  I only have liability on my car
and it will most likely be invoked on the drive to the autocross course,
definitely not while I'm running.  Errrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

John