[Tech: Coolent leak, 84']

Abandon Ship!

My cars sprung a leak... nothing major (I hope)

It seems that I'm loosing my antifreeze (shouldn't this stuff
be called antiheat?) from somewhere under that handy
overflow/tank by the aircleaner.

Are there many coolent lines running in this area, it would
appear to be leaking right under the tank.  But only when
its hot and the pressure is high.

I'm just looking for general areas that our cars spring
leaks from.  I can't fix it until this weekend.

Thanks for any help!

Lee Crawford
84' Rocco