Re: intake manifold

Mark A Peele wrote:

> Yes, please enlighten me about the Audi intake also. Generally, the 4000
> came with 4 cylinder and the 5000 with 5 cylinder motors . . .

  I read in the ad for Ron's Parts, no not lessons from Wu, that the turbo audi
intake manifold is the way to go.  It says that "it is the biggest" bolt on
conversion for any A1 or G60.  Is this true?  I think that this is exaggerated
a little. Even if it is the "biggest"  I'm sure that I can go to the junk yard
and get it for much cheaper than $395.00.  I wish someone, Shawn or another
scirocco genius , could help enlighten us all.

Ryan Bailey
85 8v