Re: Costa Mesa VW show

Brad Sheridan wrote:

>  Then we went to have lunch, at which point Kevin either got lost, or hid
> from us, I'm not sure which.

I totally got lost!  I mistakenly thought that the place we were going to
was where Nick's USED to be, and I drove straight there.. only to see as
I was going up the street that I'd lost everybody!  Went to get the address
out of the phone book and the first one I found had all the restaurant
listings ripped out of it, and it was yellow pages only... wound up going
back to the show and hooked up with Potter & Doug later on.

Don't even ask me what I wound up eating for lunch..... yeccch!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA